February 15, 2012

Chocolate Toffee Pretzel Chunks


This recipe is so easy your can close your eyes doing it, I recommend kids gets involved in this one as well. I figured I want to make some cute food labels because, its looks great on a table and its also, helpful to allow your guest to see exactly what they are eating. Since, food allergies are a constant struggle for some its, especially vital that people can read the main ingredients and decide whether they want to digest it. As delicious as everything looks it was just as delectable to enjoy and satisfy our tummy's.
I attended an event with my cousin Nicole, where you can find her Jalapeno Poppers and Mac & Cheese Cups recipe here http://www.presleyspantry.com I made them myself for my family and friends today and they were the talk of the day, super Delicious!!! my Nina was raving about them to all her friends after tasting them.
I decided to set up a cupcake station that way all guests are able to decorate their own cupcake the way they want it so, i set up a array of sprinkles to choose from.
Supplies:
*Snyder's Pretzel sticks
*Kellogg's Rice Krispies Cereal
*Kraft Jet- Puffed Marshmallows
*Nestle toll house chocolate morsels
*Heath toffee bits
*cupcake sleeves
*a sauce pan and large pot to melt the chocolate over a double broiler
your first going to melt the chocolate in a large enough bowl using a double broiler 
Have all the ingredients ready to pour into a large bowl to mix in everything. break the pretzels in small pieces and chop down the marshmallow's.
once the chocolate gets melted pour in all the ingredients and rice krispies to mix everything up all together and pour them in the cupcake sleeves using a large spoon 
now refrigerate over night and walla 
For the Whipped Cream Frosting Recipe: See my Alcohol Infused Cupcake & Whipped Cream Frosting recipe

*2lbs Confectioners Sugar
*Vanilla extract
*Heavy Whipping Cream

2 comments:

  1. Justine,
    Your desserts were amazing! Thank you for all your hard work. You made my birthday very memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post.... so darn cute! All your stuff is great! Keep up the good work..... you're doing it!

    ReplyDelete